Initially, the Android operating system is designed with tough security measures that prevent users from installing external applications i.e. 3rd party apps on the device. The official source of apps and games is available on the Google Play Store. However, there may be times when you need to download an app or game from a third-party website, such as tvapk.cc, which offers apps and games that are not available on the Play Store.
When you try to install a 3rd party apps from a unknown source, you may encounter an installation error on your device. To resolve this, you need to enable the installation of third-party apps in your device’s settings. Once you have allowed the installation of external apps, your device will be able to accept and install them without any issues. To install properly follow the below steps:
Steps to install 3rd party apps:
- Go to the “Settings” app on your Android device.
- Scroll down and tap on “Security” or “Security & privacy”
- Look for the “Unknown Sources” option and toggle the switch next to it to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources.
- You may see a warning message explaining the risks of installing unknown apps. Read it and tap “OK” if you want to proceed.
- Download the APK file you want to install on your device. You can do this by visiting a trusted third-party app store or by downloading the file directly from the internet.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, open the “Files” app or the file manager on your device and navigate to the location where the APK file is saved.
- Tap on the APK file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.
In conclusion, installing 3rd party app on an Android devices can provide access to a wider range of apps. In addition to apps, games are also available that are not available on the official Google Play Store. These TV APKS are compatible with all Android devices. Moreover, these APKs are safe and secure with data encryption. So, feel free to download and install these APKs and enjoy free live-streaming services.